Before you know it, this is mydearbakes’ 2nd year in review! Hurrah! =D
First of all, we want to thank all our readers, fans and friends for your kind support! mydearbakes wouldn’t have progress this far without the support from all of you! =)
We are also really pleased with the bakes that we have made in the Year 2012. – Really had fun making them!
In case you hadn’t see our bakes, we have provided you below the links to all our bakes done in the year 2012!
1. Our February theme is ~Love is in the air!~ | Link
2. mydearbakes wishes Little Gerard a “Beary” Happy Birthday!! | Link
3. I’m a little teapot short and stout … | Link
4. The largest cake ever to grace mydearbakes? – Guarantees to feed an army of hungry guests | Link
5. Ohh! Mad Hatter’s going to host his Tea Party at mydearbakes!! All of us have been invited! | Link
6. All hail Princess Athena from the kingdom of mydearbakes! =P | Link
7. Wanted to get that Chanel bag for your significant other but got turned off by the price? Well, here’s an alternative! | Link
8. Guess what? The “students” from Animal Junior College decides to hold a lecture at mydearbakes!| Link
9. To all dog lovers, here’s a cake just for you! | Link
10. Shhh!! Pls don’t tell Erica that we are setting up a party to celebrate her birthday! | Link
11. A cheery Paul Frank themed birthday cake befitting for a cheerful little girl! =D | Link
We can’t wait for 2013 to arrive as we have lots of creative bakes in mind that we would like to try out.
In the meantime, have a jolly christmas and a happy new year. God bless you all!
Happy holidays! =D